He's here! Well, I guess it was 6 weeks ago, and most anyone reading this already knows and has seen photos, but there may be a few to whom this is new :). I just barely took a look at what David has done on this, and he's done a great job! So the past 7 weeks, in a nutshell, have been HORRID!! It's so hard to believe that women do this repeatedly willingly (many do it unwillingly, I'm sure)!! From the carpal tunnel to the sciatic problems to the depression and not being sure that I wanted to do this...it has certainly been a ride. But...so as not to bore you with all of the painful details, of which you parents are fully aware, I'll just say that life is so much better now!! What a blessing God has given me to make it through that. David has been so supportive. So...let me tell you a little bit about our bundle of joy: As of his 2 week check up he weighed in at 7 lbs. 8 oz, measuring 1' 7 1/2" tall, and just as cute as a button! He's so much more alert now, focuses on our faces, and makes the cutest little noises. If anyone has any ideas about how to get them to sleep all night, let me know!! It has been hard to be at home all of the time. My family gave me a walking stroller, so last week when it was so nice, I was able to get out and go for a walk every day, which was so nice! With David's help getting the tiller up and running, I also got outside to get a spot of the garden ready and David and I planted some peas. We'll also be planting some carrots and lettuce right away. I'll take some photos of our garden to keep you up on our progress.
He is soooo cute!!! His parents are too!!!
ReplyDeleteyay for blogs! i'm glad you have one. that Abe is to die for cute! i hope to come hold him someday. and i love the couple picture of you two! i am wearing those carpel tunnel braces as i type! only mine are black. :)
ReplyDelete